Welcome to Night Vale is a free podcast in the style of community radio set in a strange, Twilight Zone-esque town called Night Vale.
What do you need to know?
- You can listen to it on itunes for free or listen to it here (scroll all the way down to the bottom for the first one).
- Each podcast is 20-30 minutes long.
- New ones are posted on the 1st and 15th of the month.
- The broadcaster’s name is Cecil.
- It’s weird. Get used to that.
- Yes, the weather section is just music. But it’s awesome music.
- No, Cecil having a third eye, tentacles, moving tattoos, etc. are not canon. These are all fanon interpretations of him. There’s no canon description other than that he has a face with a nose and eyes and mouth, and he’s neither tall nor short, thin nor fat.
- Carlos is perfect.
- Desert Bluffs is a rival town. They suck.
- Sit up when you’re listening to it. Cecil’s voice is smooth and sonorous, and it can put you to sleep.
Why listen to it?
- There’s queer representation in the form of our host, Cecil.
- Cecil’s love interest is a POC. And perfect.
- Cultural appropriation is fucking slammed.
- The fandom is amazing and produces beautiful art and graphics.
- It’s funny.
- It’s unlike anything you’ve ever heard before.
- There’s a floating cat.
ah ah for those who might want-transcripts
for extras-the twitter account
it announces updates, answers questions and gives insights and warnings
i hope this wonderful post by the op helps you make up your mind and delve in the madness that this odd town is
That means free access to Photoshop CS2 - and that already has most of what you could ask for, really.
All you have to do is create a FREE ADOBE ID.
I am not sure about commercial use, but MAN. FUCKIN’ SWEET DUDE
Reblogging for the greater good.
I’m unlikely to pick it up as I honestly never use PS anymore, but here everyone who follows me. Free stuff.
oh wow this is perfect i was just lamenting that i’d have to buy creative suite for my new laptop WELP
Signal boost for any of my followers who need art programs!
The cs2 programs date back only a few years, and still have much of the functionality of today’s more modern ones. The differences between most of the versions are little more than slight modifications or additions of minor features, and UI changes. Go for it guys!!
Also, in case the page is down, here are the download links + serials.
Signal boost for you too, I downloaded it and use Photoshop CS2 to draw now c: enjoy, this is legit!
This is so stupid but I can’t stop laughing….
(I was actually pretty freaked out when I saw Jean) (gomen sensei)
from v04 c17 p21
CLOTHING LIFE HACKS
SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JEAGER!!!
I guess Eren really did defeat all the titans
There’s no reason to watch the show or read the manga anymore
did u kno that cats do this while you’re asleep to check if you’re breathing?
and if you’re not alive they will start eating you at that very moment
Guren No Yumiya- Linked Horizon (Full Version)